The Central Board of Secondary Education, popularly known as CBSE, is known for its holistic school education. Being one of the renowned national curricula of India, it is the first preference of parents for their child.
What makes CBSE a popular Curriculum?
- The main goal of the CBSE board is to help students in developing the skills needed for the 21st century, provide them with the platform to encourage their abilities and talents, and give them all the knowledge to grow, survive and develop overall.
- The syllabus is the same for all the CBSE schools in India across all states and union territories. So even if you get transferred to another CBSE-affiliated school in India or abroad there won’t be much difference apart from the teaching styles.
- Subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social studies, English, Hindi, or other regional language are included in CBSE Curriculum.
- The unique thing is that the CBSE board has decided to pass all children till 8th grade so there is no study pressure on students. The CBSE School Admission process is also quite simple
- The Class X board exam is optional but the Class XII board exam is mandatory
- CBSE Students have 3 streams after the 10th grade.
- Science, Commerce, Humanities, and other vocational subjects in every stream for students who want to pursue future professions.
- CBSE Grading System is done on the basis of individual activity, group activity, and final exams.
- CBSE syllabus is designed by NCERT and therefore it becomes easy for a student who wants to sit for future entrance exams for engineering and medicine studies.
- The CBSE Curriculum of Ahmedabad International School has unique features that are known for high standards of education
- CBSE schools are known for their innovative approach and teaching style.
- CBSE Curriculum is offered by 24 countries and more than 20, 000 schools in India.
- CBSE School makes sure that special children’s needs are also considered in providing quality education.
The Admission Process of CBSE schools
Usually, CBSE School’s term begins in June but the new students are always accepted throughout the year. Make sure to know your admission dates and apply as soon as possible as the availability of the seats is limited.
The admissions dates to apply start 3-4 months before so that the team gets enough to review applications and shortlist them so it is recommended that parents should enquire in advance and submit forms as early as possible.
The CBSE School Admission process is almost similar to the one mentioned below.
- Online Application
- Counseling & Assessment
- Pay Registration Fee
- Pay Admission and Term fees
Visit the school website, fill out an online application and the counseling team will get in touch with you to provide the required information on the admission process.
Visit campus to know the reality v/s online information. Most of the school has campus tour facilities where they guide parents about the school, facilities and other necessary details. Parents need to make sure to clear all doubts in this session. Make a prior list in advance of all your queries so that you can have better clarity.
Assessments and Virtual Counseling
Children’s assessment is done by professional counselors in the form of a written or oral test to gauge the student’s knowledge. Parents are also counseled about their child’s abilities and the courses they need to take or activities they need to join.
Once the school selects the child, the parents will be notified through email id and numbers about the admission dates where they need to be ready with the required below-mentioned documents.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residential Address
- Child’s Recent Passport Size Photo
- Medical Certificate
Make sure to attach all the supporting documents, and take extra copies in advance so that the application can be processed without delay.
The admission counselor reviews all the documents and then parents have to pay the first term fees along with a security deposit in order to preserve the child’s seat.
The School Fees Structure of Ahmedabad International School is given below
CBSE school is the best and right choice for parents who are looking for an institution that will help their child in overall development.