T20 World Cup has been very much successful in gaining the hearts of individuals because of the best possible type of benefits and features associated with this format. The measure of the great players is the ability to perform on the biggest stage and the T20 cricket World Cup is known as the biggest possible stage in this particular field. Different kinds of formats are very much successful in providing people with easy accessibility to stunning performances but ultimately having a clear idea about the T20 World Cup news 2022 is important.
Following are some of the best players in the history of the T20 World Cup:
- Shahid Afridi: He is the greatest wicket-taker in the history of the T20 World Cup and is one of the best possible poster boys of the format capable of having an impact with bat and ball both. The achievement came in the year 2009 when he inspired Pakistan to the title and is the best possible adding player of the matching owner of the performance. In that particular game, he took One for 20 with a measurably spell before hammering the unbeaten 54 out of 40 balls to see the side home. The 39 wickets are the most in any player in the tournament while he is the just outside of the top and all-time run scorers with 546.
- Samuel Badree: He is known as one of the best possible prolific players in this particular world which will be definitely helpful in providing people with the best possible insights into the T20 World Cup. In tandem with Sunil for the very first two of the tournaments, he showed how dangerous spiders can be in the world of T20 cricket. The bowling average of 13.58 is one of the best possible options in tournament history with the economy rate of 5.52 which is only second to the Narine. At the time of consideration of all these kinds of players people very well agree that he is known as one of the best possible players in the world of T20 World Cup insights.
- AB de Villiers: He is one of the best possible types of players from South Africa across multiple formats and ultimately has shown the best possible type of skills in the ICC men’s T-20 World Cup. 717 runs are good enough for the fifth all-time and he has been very much successful in terms of providing people with a very good striking rate. Of course, he is known as one of the best possible types of superstars in this particular industry which will be definitely helpful in providing people with access to the best of the moments of the World Cup. He is known as the star of any kind of tournament and ultimately helps in providing people with a good command over the pair of stumpings where he had the clubs on.
- Tillakaratne Dilshan: He is one of the best possible types of persons associated with the T20 World Cup insights and has played more matches than anyone in the competition history. He was known as the outstanding bearer to that particular tournament including the unbeaten 96 in the semifinal against the West Indies as he made 317 runs to be named the player of the tournament. The very basic fact in this particular case is that Pakistan removed him for a duck and is probably a very big factor in the loss of Sri Lanka in the final.
- Chris Gayle: This particular man has specifically played T20 cricket and this point is very well justified because he is very well known as the universe boss in the world of T20 cricket format. Curiously he has scored three and four in the two finals and has played so far but the West Indies have won both anyway in the whole process. In the other 26 matches he has played he has been very much successful in the ranking of 913 runs second only to Mahila Jayawardene. By the end of the 2021 tournament, he has been very much successful in joining the 1000-run club and ultimately helps in providing people with very easy access to the best possible type of fan following and moments of cricket. As destructive as the people might come, he has been very much successful in smashing 60 sixes in the tournament and has also been very much successful in providing people with a position next to Yuvraj Singh with 33 and is the only player who has launched ICC men’s T-20 World Cup centuries.
- Virat Kohli: The list of candidates might be incomplete without the mention of Virat Kohli because he has been the best possible player who comes with an average of 86.33 in 16 matches he has played. He comes with a half-century of more than half in his innings and has been considered one of the most consistent players in the tournament has seen. He has also been named as player of the tournament in each of the last two editions of the competition because of the average of more than a hundred in both of the options. His lowest score in the knockout game was 72 not out but he scored against South Africa in a semi-final win in 2014.
- Kevin Pietersen: The influence of this particular person no doubt was relatively short but still he has been very much successful in providing the incredibly bright stars shining in the whole process. The driving force behind England’s glory in 2010 in the Caribbean was Peterson’s 580 runs in just 15 innings. He has been very much successful in providing the best possible support to his team and also being achieved as the player of the tournament because of his aggressiveness provided by him. He scored 248 runs in that particular tournament and ultimately was successful in keeping the run of three editions in which he was the most devastating batsman.
Hence, learning more and more about the technicalities associated with the T20 World Cup news 2022 is definitely important for cricket lovers so that they can learn more insights about their favourite players and ultimately will be able to establish their thrill factor in this game.