If you want to get a lot of likes on your Facebook page, you have to consider a few things. We’ll show you in this practical tip how to quickly get many page views. There are several ways to do this.
Getting Many Likes on Facebook Page – Basics:
In order to get a lot of likes on your Facebook page, there are some basic things you should definitely keep in mind.
- As a rule of thumb, you shouldn’t post more than twice a day . More might bother your fans. For news sites, for example, it’s different. Here, users use the Facebook page as a news channel, among other things, and expect more posts accordingly.
- Don’t write too much at once. Postings with a character length of 100 to 150 characters are ideal.
- Include images in your posts : They stand out in the news feed, are easy to understand and are the most shared on social networks.
- Post up-to-date content that offers your fans added value. From funny memes to news to informative links on a specific topic, there are no limits to your creativity.
- With all posts, make sure that you address your target group: posts must have a thematic connection to your page as well as to your fans. As a restaurant owner you can, for example, post your daily specials or sometimes recipes.
Share Facebook posts
- Share posts in your private account and ask your friends to share these posts as well. In this way you have secured a “base” of likes. Recommend your site to friends.
- The guerrilla method: Copy your Facebook page URL under various posts from other related sites and in groups. This will reach many users.
- Also share your Facebook page on Twitter or Instagram and other channels.
Get Facebook fans through ads
With ads from Facebook you can place your page in the social network.
- You can precisely narrow down your target group with several setting options: select the target country, a city, an age range, gender, interests and many other details.
- There are different types of advertisements. The most well-known and most used type is the “standard ad”. This ad has a title of up to 25 characters, a description of up to 90 characters and a small ad image.
- There is also the “Page Post Ad” for individual content of a fan page, a “Story Ad” for interactions by the user and some more.
- Facebook distinguishes between two billing methods: With CPC (cost per click), you pay when a user clicks on your ad, while CPM (cost per mille) calculates every 1000 impressions in the news feed.
Buy Facebook Likes through Paid websites
- Buy facebook likes with paypal instant service
- Facebooklikes.co is the best platform to buy facebook page likes
- If you can’t get service you can claim 100% because company give 100% refund