TikTok is a trending social network, and it is a social media platform for creating and sharing short videos.
TikTok has become one of the most popular platforms in recent years on a personal level, but what about TikTok for companies? Is this social network suitable for business?
You will learn what it is, how it works, and why it is important to use it for your business.
What are the main features of TikTok for your business?
TikTok is designed to be a part of everyday life for most users, who can create and share an entertaining video in a few seconds.
With this in mind, it is very important that when using these videos for business, the production is top-notch.
- TikTok relies heavily on user-generated content. This means that content is generated by themselves, even when using TikTok for promotional purposes.
- Creating videos for TikTok is optional but highly recommended because some people are successful, and those people are “tiktokers.” They are like YouTubers or Instagrammers because they get benefits from advertising premiums and exclusivity agreements, for example.
- The app uses AI to display content to the user that may be of interest to them. So don’t worry about having to follow someone else or anything like that.
- TikTok company has several cool features, but the most popular one is lip-syncing with dialogue in a video.
- The most popular types of content on the platform are challenges, reaction videos, cringe, and dubbing.
- TikTok is almost 100% about entertainment, but there are also some informative channels and related information for businesses.
Tips for creating exclusive videos on TikTok
Brands need to create exclusive videos on TikTok. There are many ways they can do this.
- One way is to host live events on the platform and invite influencers or celebrities to participate.
- Another way is by creating brand filters that will allow users to have fun while advertising your brand.
- Generate surprising content. Creativity is the key. You can be inspired by many video making tools like FlexClip or Canva.
- Humor sells, so focus on entertaining your audience. It’s what almost everyone is looking for on this social network.
- Contact influencers in categories close to your company.
- Always interact with your followers. Only then will your behavior be natural, and your growth will also be natural.
What are the pros of using TIKTOK for companies?
- It attracts more than 300 million monthly active users.
- The app is free to use and is available on Android and iOS devices.
- It’s an easy way to get your business message across quickly and creatively.
Although it has common options, TikTok for business has its benefits.
The benefits of using TikTok for business are:
It allows you to publicize your business among very diverse audiences.
TikTok has content from people from all walks of life. This means that there are sellers who have made a lot of money from this app, using it to promote their brand/product successfully. Therefore, it is a good place to start.
By posting on TikTok, you’re helping build your own marketing presence on a platform powered by influencers. You will get viral and authentic followers and hopefully convert them into customers.
Performance and audience data
With TikTok, it is easier to adapt the content to your audience because it provides specific data about the tastes of your target audience. Discover the identity of your customers and generate the content they will enjoy.
Business Content Guide
On occasions where creativity is conspicuous by its absence, TikTok allows you to optimize posts and provides advice on the selected theme or background music, for example.
In other words, anyone can efficiently manage their business TikTok account.
Become a TikTok pro
Business accounts open up a ton of specialized resources for you to use TikTok and do a good content marketing strategy.
Carousels reveal the trends of your audience, which brings new ideas to your content.
Commercial music library
Over 5,000 soundtracks for brands to get the most out of their videos with music that takes the shape of your audience.
Web Site Business
As always, analysis is very important. You can download the data collected by the app after analyzing your profile and thus obtain useful information on how to grow your account, and improve your publications.
How to use TIKTOK for your business?
- You can share your brand content on TikTok and promote it on other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You can make branded videos on TikTok and post them on YouTube or Facebook.
- You can create a hashtag campaign to generate more awareness about your brand.
- You can run contests and give away prizes like free tickets, products, etc.
How to create a TikTok account for companies?
Creating a TikTok for a business account is very easy.
All companies that want can create their own TikTok account by following these steps:
- Create a username for your business account.
- Choose an avatar for your business account.
- Upload the video content you want to share with people on TikTok.
- Please invite others to follow your business account to see the videos you share with them.
- Share important information about your company, such as the name of the product or service you offer, your mission statement, etc., in the bio section of your company account.
- Follow other businesses on TikTok to get inspired and interact with them.
It is as easy as using TikTok if you are a normal user, with the difference of providing your account with the business part.
Who can use TikTok for Business?
It can be used by any brand or business that wants to reach its customers.
It offers a wide range of features that allow businesses to engage with their audiences in a variety of ways.
However, the most frequent users of this app are between the ages of 13 and 24. In other words, if your content is for a young or adolescent audience, it is one of the best platforms.
This does not mean you cannot focus your business on TikTok, and you must find the best way to reach an audience that may be interested in your product.