YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world. It earns over 1 billion dollars per day, and has over a billion users who watch videos every month. If you have a passion for creating content and want to see your work gain popularity on YouTube, then this post is for you! In this article we will cover everything from selecting your niche to optimizing SEO on your channel as well as other ways that can help increase engagement with followers and subscribers.
Select your niche
Now that you have a rough idea of what to do, it’s time to choose your niche. This is the most important part of becoming a YouTube influencer and will determine whether or not you’ll succeed as one. The first step is figuring out what kind of content would be best for this type of channel. If you’re interested in playing video games, then maybe gaming videos would work better than makeup tutorials (unless they’re really good). Here are some of the most common video niches right now:
A vlog is a video blog, and it’s one of the most popular forms of YouTube content. Vloggers often talk about their lives, post footage from their travels, or showcase their daily routines.
Beauty and fashion
These are two of the most popular niches on YouTube, and they’re great if you have a passion for fashion or beauty. You can do makeup tutorials, review new products, or even just show off your own style in vlogs.
If you like gaming, then maybe a gaming channel would be right up your alley. You could post walkthroughs of popular games, showcase new releases, or even do live streams of yourself playing games.
These are some of the most popular videos on YouTube, and they’re a great way to share your expertise with others. You could make tutorials about anything from cooking recipes to DIY projects.
If you love to cook, then a cooking channel could be right up your alley. You could post recipes or review new kitchen gadgets or appliances.
Once you’ve identified which types of videos are popular right now and where they fall within the spectrum between amateur and professional quality, look at how many people watch those types regularly: low numbers mean there’s room for improvement; high numbers indicate saturation points might be reached soon if left unchecked—this could mean focusing more resources into making sure future viewers don’t have trouble finding new content when they want something fresh from someone who knows what they’re doing
Create an engaging video
When creating your own YouTube video, it’s important to remember that people will be watching the content. Make sure that you’re creating something visually appealing and easy for viewers to follow.
One thing you’ll want to consider when creating your video is lighting and sound quality. You don’t want anyone having issues with seeing what’s happening or hearing what they’re saying because of poor lighting or microphone quality (which can cause lip sync issues).
When shooting the video, make sure that you’re filming in a well-lit area and that there aren’t any distractions around (like people walking by or cars driving by). You also want to make sure that your camera is positioned at eye level of whoever’s speaking.
When editing your video, make sure that you’re using the best equipment possible. This will help ensure that your video looks professional and high quality. You can also use music in your videos to add a more dynamic feel to it. You can either use royalty free music or purchase music from a company like Audiojungle.
Optimize YouTube SEO
Optimizing your YouTube SEO is a critical step to becoming a YouTube influencer. Use the following tips to optimize:
- Title and tags: Make sure you’re using the right keywords for your audience, as well as making sure that they are relevant to what you want them to see. For example, if you have a video about “how to make dog biscuits,” don’t use “dog biscuits in the title because it might not be relevant for all viewers who may be interested in that topic. Instead, try something like “How To Make Dog Biscuits” or even better yet – just give them some inspiration by listing out all of their ingredients!
- Description: Write an engaging description with plenty of detail so that people will want more details on this particular topic (or similar ones). Most importantly though – make sure there aren’t any typos or grammatical errors! Your content needs to stand out from other videos on the platform and it can only do so if readers see themselves reflected back at them through good writing skillset.
Posting regularly is vital to building a YouTube channel. You need to post at least once a week and make sure that you’re posting content that’s engaging, relevant and unique. If you don’t post enough, your subscribers may get bored or start ignoring your channel altogether.
Posting on a regular basis will allow you to build up an audience who trusts and follows what they see on their screens every day. This means that when there’s something interesting happening in the world of technology or entertainment—as well as any other niche topic—people will be looking for new videos from influencers like yourself! It also allows them access into this community where they can discuss topics with like-minded individuals who share similar interests as themselves (this is especially important if someone has never heard/seen anything before).
Engage with audience and subscribers
- Engage with audience and subscribers. As a YouTuber, you are the face of your brand, which means you need to make sure that people know who you are and what you stand for. This can be achieved by engaging with viewers on a regular basis. Your goal should be to respond to comments from fans, ask them questions about their lives or share content that will benefit them (e.g., tutorials).
- Be authentic: Being genuine is one of the most important things when it comes to becoming an influencer because this will help people relate more easily with your content and products/services offered through social media channels such as YouTube or Instagram accounts owned by companies based overseas like Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Pinterest Inc..
Collaborate with others
Collaboration is another way to grow your audience. You can collaborate with other influencers in your niche and partner up on projects that you both enjoy. This is a great way to share knowledge and experience with others, which will help you become more well-rounded as an influencer.
Promote to other social media platforms
You can also promote your content on other social media platforms. Use hashtags, social media scheduling tools, and analytics to find out which ones are working best for you.
Also use the following tools:
- Social Media Analytics (SMA) allows you to see how many people are viewing and interacting with your videos directly through Instagram or Facebook. This allows you to see how effective each post was in driving engagement with other users who saw it on their feed. SMA also allows you access over 300 million influencers’ data so that you can research what works best for them as well as yourself!
With these tips, you can start to become a YouTube influencer! We’re all about helping our readers grow and learn new skills, so if you have any other questions about how to become an influencer, feel free to leave us a comment below. We hope this article helped answer your questions about what it takes when it comes down to becoming one yourself.