You know that feeling when you send out an email and immediately wish you could take it back? Or worse, when you accidentally send a text message to your boss or significant other before it’s ready for viewing by others? Well, Facebook Messenger has an easy way to undo these mistakes that only require a few taps on your phone.
Read more here:- Best Ways to Sign Up For a Cox Email Account
Read more here:- Steps to Reset Cox Webmail Login Password
On iPhone, open the Messages app.
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap the Compose button.
- Tap the plus button to add a contact, then type in the recipient’s name or tap the plus button to add a contact (if you already have a conversation with that person saved).
- Tap on “Delete” next to “Undo Send.”
Read more here:- How Do I Use a Chat Room?
Read more here:- How to login your Cox webmail account?
Tap the Compose button when you’re ready to begin a new message
You can begin building a message by tapping the Compose button, which is represented by a pencil icon. This opens up your conversation list and shows you all of the contacts who are available for messaging. If you want to add someone who isn’t in your conversations, tap the plus icon in the top right corner of your screen, enter their name or number (if they’re on your phone), and then select them from their contact card.
Read more here:- How Do I Join a Live Chat Room?
Read more here:- What are the Sites for chatting with Strangers for Free?
Once you’re ready to start typing a message, tap inside of it like normal—no need to press return!
Type in the recipient’s name or tap the plus button to add a contact.
The next step is to add a contact. If you do not have the recipient in your phone’s address book, type their name and tap the plus button.
Read more here:- How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger without an App?
Read more here:- How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger iPhone?
If they are already in your phone’s address book, tap their name from the list that appears when you tap the plus button.
- Tap and hold the “Send” icon at the bottom right of your screen until it pops up with the option to delete.
- Tap “Delete” and confirm by tapping it again when you see it on your screen.
Read more here:- How to know Someone Blocked your Number?
Read more here:- How to Read Unsent Messages on iPhone?
Tap the word “Delete” next to “Undo Send”.
If you’ve sent a message that you didn’t mean to, tap the word “Delete” next to “Undo Send”.
Next, tap the word “Delete” again and this will delete your message from all of your recipients’ inboxes.
Read more here:- How to see Unsent messages on Android devices?
Read more here:- How to Recover Unsent Messages on Messenger
Confirm by tapping “Delete” again.
After you’ve finished editing your message, tap “Confirm” or “Cancel.” If you choose “Confirm,” the message will be sent. If not, it’s safe and sound in your Drafts folder. You can also tap “Save draft” to save an unsent message as a draft for later use.
Make sure you don’t send messages by mistake
- Make sure you don’t send messages by mistake. If you make a mistake, tap on the message and then tap “Delete” in the top-right corner of your screen. You can also delete multiple messages at once by tapping on them and choosing “Delete from this conversation” from the pop-up menu that appears.
Read more here:- Top 4 Best Phone Spy Apps For Android and iPhone in 2022
Read more here:- Instagram not Loading Pictures (How to Fix Instantly)
- It’s possible to delete sent messages after they’ve been read by the recipient, but only if you’re not using an iPhone or iPad for iMessage—iOS doesn’t allow Apple to change this policy because it could compromise security for all devices running iOS 11 or later.*
Read more here:- What You Need to Do to Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages?
Read more here:- How to Know if Someone Blocked your Number?
We hope this guide was helpful in showing you how to see unsent messages on Messenger. If you’d like to learn more about the app, check out our other articles on how to delete conversations and how to use stickers.
Read more here:- How to Read Whatsapp Messages Without Blue Tick?
Read more here:- Where Can I Chat with Strangers For Free?