Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go, Eevee have arrived to restore splendor to the Pokémon universe in its format for Nintendo Switch. This new adventure is edited in two versions in which you will find exclusive movements and pokémon.
Nintendo Switch has a new Pokémon game that has been presented in two different Pokémon versions : Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go, Eevee! Both games, set in the Pokémon universe, have many similarities and differences such as the characters that you can find in them or the attack modes. There are exclusive pokémon in each of the editions and to get all of them you must have both versions of the game.
What unites the two versions of Pokémon Let’s Go
In both games at the beginning you will receive the character according to the edition you have chosen . The ones you get at the beginning are different from the ones you can catch in the wild throughout the game.
Their main characteristic is that they cannot evolve. Despite this, they will be present throughout the game and you will be able to interact with them. They will always accompany you on every adventure and are capable of learning exclusive movements and techniques that are different from the rest. Even if they are not part of your team, they will always be by your side and you can play with them and pet them as well as modify them with different accessories and hairstyles to your liking.
This feature is present in both games. The main difference between the two versions is the Pokémon that stars in it, so you can choose the one you like the most. Other differences will come in other aspects of the game.
Whichever game you choose, you’ll be able to get hold of both Pokémon , that is, you’ll be able to find Eevee and Pikachu in either of the two versions. When choosing one or the other you must take into account that the one you choose in the initial version will not evolve and will have unique attacks . Therefore, when choosing your edition it is important that you do so taking into account this premise and the unique movements that your character will be able to develop.
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu!
In the initial moment, the Pokémon you choose will be able to develop unique moves that it will learn in each of the training centers. In the case of Pikachu , you can do it in Ciudad Fuchsia, Ciudad Celeste and Ciudad Azulona . To be able to train you must talk to the Movement Tutor . This will be in each of the indicated areas and will be present from the beginning of the game. In your training discipline you will learn:
- Pika Dive : When engaged with another Pokémon , your Pikachu has a 30 percent chance to knock it back and deal damage since it’s a flying attack.
- Pikastorm : It is Pikachu ‘s special power attack , it never fails and the damage it does to the other opponent depends on the level of friendship with the trainer. This damaging, side-effect-free attack will be stronger the more powerful the friendship between the Pikachu and the trainer is.
- Pikaturbo : it is a movement designed to always do a critical damage, it is an electrical attack called high priority.
- Salpikasurf : It is a movement to cause a water damage . It has a 30 percent chance to paralyze the competitor in each matchup.
Let’s Go exclusive Pokémon, Pikachu!
In Let’s Go, Pikachu! you can find the following exclusive pokémon :
Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee!
Your Eevee Pokémon will be able to learn unique moves in its early phase . These have a 100 degree of accuracy and a 90 power. These movements will accompany your character throughout the game, so they are very important.
To get them you must train in the Centers of Ciudad Celeste, Ciudad Fuchsia and Ciudad Azulona looking for the Movement Tutor in each of them to be able to talk to him. The Eevee will have a wide variety of attacks that he will acquire thanks to training in the different centers dedicated to it:
- Eeviimpact : it is the special power attack of Eevee , it has no secondary effects and it does damage to the rival. It never misses and the damage will depend on the level of friendship with the trainer. The better this is, the attack will be much more powerful.
- Espeaura : Increases the special defense of all team members , it is a unique psychic-type move.
- Flaremstida : This movement is learned in the Celestial City and causes burns in your opponent because it is a fire type attack.
- Glaceoprisma : with it you will recover all the normal values represented in your stat each time you use it. It applies to all pokémon and is ice type.
- Joltioparalysis : it always paralyzes the opponent and is of the electric type , you can learn it in the Celestial City.
- Leafitobombas : Seeds you place with this Grass- type move will drain your enemy’s health each turn.
- Sylveotornado : It is a healing movement to repair the altered states of all the members of the team and it is a fairy type.
- Umbreozona: It is designed to increase the defense of the entire team and is a sinister type .
- Vapor Drainage : causes damage to your enemy, but allows you to heal yourself for half the damage he dealt you before , it is a water type movement.
En Pokémon Let’s Go, Eevee!
In Pokemon Let’s Go, Eevee! You can find the following exclusive characters for your team: