Are you ready to showcase your movie theater skills? Whether you’re hosting a family movie night or throwing a backyard summer party, there’s no better way to make your guests feel like they’ve stepped into the big screen than with an outdoor screening. You’ll need some equipment and supplies to pull it off, so I’ve listed some of our favorites here.
Create a DIY Outdoor Movie Screen
To create a DIY Outdoor Movie Experience, you’ll need to purchase or borrow a projector and white sheet or tarp. The projector will project the movie onto your screen, so it needs to be set up in front of where you want your audience to sit. If possible, position it at an angle that allows everyone in your backyard party space (or yard) can see clearly without having their line of sight blocked by other people’s heads.
For best results:
- Set up an inflatable projection screen behind the projector if possible — this will make sure everyone gets great viewings even when they’re sitting near its edges!
- If there aren’t any walls nearby for attaching hooks or stringing rope across poles/trees (for example), try using poster putty instead; it sticks well on flat surfaces like tables but comes off easily after use
Go Big with a Backyard Projector
Projectors are a great way to enjoy the big screen without having to drive anywhere. You can use them indoors or outdoors, depending on your setup and available space. Here are some tips for buying one:
- Size matters! The larger the projector, the more lumens (light) it will project onto your screen. A good rule of thumb is that you’ll want about 1 lumen per square foot of viewing area for indoor viewing, and 2-3 lumens per square foot for outdoor use in well-lit areas.
- There are two types of projectors: LCD (liquid crystal display) and DLP (digital light processing). LCDs tend to be cheaper but also dimmer than DLPs; however, they’re also less prone to rainbow artifacts when showing fast motion images–an issue with all single-chip DLP designs due to color breakup caused by their sequential color filters being too close together in space relative to their frame rate (the number of frames shown per second). As such if possible try finding an LCD model that uses three separate chips instead two so as not only will it be brighter but also better quality overall!
Get a Portable Outdoor Screen
If you want to get a screen that is easy to set up and can be used in multiple locations, then getting one of the portable outdoor screens is your best bet. These can be used in a variety of weather conditions and taken down easily when not in use.
Rent an Outdoor Movie Screen for Your Next Party
Renting an outdoor movie screen is a great idea for anyone who wants to enjoy the comfort and convenience of home theater with their friends. You can rent a screen that fits your needs, whether it’s one that’s easy to set up and take down or portable. There are many companies that rent screens, including Party Rental USA, which offers different sizes of screens (from 40″ to 100″).
You’ll also want to make sure that you get the right equipment: projectors, speakers–anything else you might need!
Rent a Complete Backyard Movie Event Package
Renting the screen, projector and sound system is a great way to go if you’re looking for a complete outdoor movie experience. You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite films on the big screen without having to worry about setting up or taking down any equipment yourself. Renting all three items from one provider means that they will also handle any technical issues that arise during your event (and there are bound to be some). It’s worth noting that renting all three pieces of equipment separately may cost less than renting them together through one company; however, this option gives you more flexibility in terms of choosing what type of setup works best for your space and budget.
Many companies offer professional set-up services as part of their packages so that no matter where you choose to host your party–whether it’s at home or another venue–you don’t have anything else left on your plate other than enjoying yourself!
You can create the perfect outdoor movie experience.
You can create the perfect outdoor movie experience.
- Make your own screen: It’s not as hard as you might think. Just find some white fabric, hang it up and voila! You’ve got yourself a big screen for your next movie night party.
- Rent a portable screen: If you don’t want to go through the trouble of making your own screen, renting one is an option too! Portable screens are easy to set up and take down so they’re great if you’re just looking for something that will work well without being permanent in any way (or if you have limited space). They also come with lights built into them which makes things even easier when trying to set everything up at night time as well!
- Rent an entire package including projector rental & sound system rentals along with our indoor/outdoor inflatable movie theater tent rentals (which includes everything needed). This way we can ensure there aren’t any problems when trying to watch movies outside because everything has been taken care of beforehand by us here at [company name]!!
We hope that this article has helped you decide which type of Backyard Movie Night is right for your next party. If you’re looking for something simple and easy to set up, then a DIY screen could be the best option. On the other hand, if you have more time and money to spend on an event, then renting an entire backyard movie experience could be just what you need!