SBI Bank offers a variety of SBI Credit Cards to meet a diversity of requirements. The SBI IRCTC Credit Card is the most recent addition to the list, designed to assist frequent railway travelers.
It was made available in collaboration with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation “IRCTC” to benefit travelers in a broad range of ways. The SBI IRCTC Credit Card offers cardholders cashback when booking railway tickets, insurance coverage, fuel surcharges, and many other benefits. Keep reading to learn “Why are the Benefits of Using SBI IRCTC Credit Card?”
Features of SBI IRCTC Credit Card
The SBI IRCTC Credit Card has helped frequent railway travelers save money and book tickets more easily. This SBI Credit Card comes with a variety of benefits, some of which are listed below:
- The SBI IRCTC Credit Card includes welcome bonuses. You will receive 350 reward points as a welcome gift if you spend Rs. 500 in a single transaction within 45 days.
- Within 30 days of receiving the card, you will receive Rs. 100 cashback on your first ATM cash withdrawal.
- Within 45 days, the bonus reward points will be directly transferred to the SBI IRCTC Credit Card holder’s account.
- While booking AC1, AC2, AC3, and ACC tickets through IRCTC while using the credit card, you will receive up to 10% in reward points.
- 1 reward point for every Rs. 1.25 spent. It is, however, only valid for non-fuel retail and railway ticket purchases. Furthermore, purchases should be made through www.irctc.co.in and the IRCTC mobile app.
- Use the SBI IRCTC Credit Card to book your railway ticket on IRCTC and save up to 1%.
- A 1% fuel surcharge waiver is available at all petrol pumps in India. However, it only applies to transactions ranging from Rs. 300 to Rs. 3000.
- The SBI IRCTC Credit Card includes contactless payment capabilities. It ensures secure, quick, and easy payment.
- It offers amazing discounts on golf, dining, travel, and entertainment.
- The SBI IRCTC Credit Card is accepted at over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide for cash withdrawals and over 10,000 SBI ATMs in India.
- The SBI IRCTC Credit Card is accepted worldwide. It has been used in 29 million Visa locations worldwide, including 3,25,000 in India.
- It includes the Easy Bill feature, which allows you to pay all of your utility bills with ease.
- This service allows you to convert your transaction into a simple installment that you can pay in flexible EMIs.
- Up to four complimentary railway lounge visits per year, with a maximum of one per quarter. This complimentary railway lounge access, however, is only available to primary cardholders.
Charges for the SBI IRCTC Credit Card
The SBI IRCTC Credit Card offers numerous benefits at a low fee. It has a nominal joining fee of Rs. 500+ GST, as well as annual charges. Furthermore, the required renewal fee is Rs. 500, and no add-on charges.
The SBI Credit Card has a low joining fee and offers users value-back rewards. It is, without a doubt, one of the most useful cards for travelers. However, if you spend nearly 20,000 per year, you can take advantage of the majority of the credit card’s benefits. SBI IRCTC Credit Card is only meant to target people who love to travel a lot by train. Credit cards are available to both salaried and self-employed individuals. It necessitates documentation such as prof’s income, identity proof, and proof of address. Furthermore, to redeem your rewards, simply link your IRCTC SBI Card loyalty number to your IRCTC login id.